Androscope i-stethos - NOT AVAILABLE
i-stethos enables the user to remotely auscultate cardiac and pulmonary
as well as connectivity to the Androscope teaching module so that
multiple health care professionals can listen to biological sounds
simultaneously. The Androscope i-stethos is even equipped with a
cable port to capture sounds and transfer signals to a PC or a PDA
for storage and retrieval, so it’s ideal for monitoring a patient’s
progress or sharing data with other Androscope i-stethos users.
1. Tap Start > Settings > System Tab > iPAQ Audio > Microphone
2. Disable Automatic Gain Control.
3. Set Microphone Gain to -3.
4. Tap OK.
5. Tap Start > Settings > System Tab > Backlight > Battery
6. Adjust 'Turn of backlight if device is not used for' to 3
AndroScope to iPAQ:
cable as shown on illustration above.
2. Connect 4-prong male to the iPAQ.
3. Insert earpieces in to ears. Turn on Androscope. Gently tap the
diaphragm. If you don't hear the taps the stethoscope is not functioning
properly. If you hear the taps proceed to step 4.
4. Start recording with the STG software.
5. Gently tap the diaphragm. If you don't see sharp spikes occupying
all vertical space of the screen, disconnect and reconnect iPAQ cable
from the iPAQ until you see spikes. The spikes will appear when iPAQ
to record from external microphone.
6. Firmly position stethoscope and start recording.
||70 cm (28”)
||Displays beats between 40 to 199 beats per minute
|Degree of protection
again ingress of water:
|Link port audio signals:
||Maximum audio input: 1.5 volts p-p
Audio output: 1.5 volts p-p